Ailunce HD1 Amateur Radio(GPS) and an extra Battery
Ailunce HD1 Amateur GPS Radio and an extra Battery
Programming cable will send as a gift.
Availability: In stock
HD1 dual band digital radio uses Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) Tier 2 Standard protocol. It is compatible with the popular MOTO TRBO series Tier I and II using standard encryption, as well as other makes and models of DMR supported radios. It is also compatible with any existing analog two-way radio operating on the supported UHF and VHF frequencies for easy migration to digital technology. And almost all the operations can be done via radio keypad.
Dual Band DMR Radio
Analog and Digital Combined
Compatible with Motorola Tier Ⅰ&Ⅱ
Comply with Digital Protocol ETSI TS 102 361-1,-2,-3
Use Time-Division Multiple-Access(TDMA) Digital Function
Frequency Band:136-174 & 400-480MHz& 76-107.95MHz(Receive only )
100,000 Contacts + 1000 Priority Contacts
Up to 3000 channels
Dual Time Slot for Repeater
Dual Time Slot for Point to Point
Encryption Function (Is not compatible with RT3,RT8,RT82.RT90)
Color LCD Display
1000/1450/1750/2100Hz Single tone
- This is original Ailunce HD1 battery pack.
- Voltage: 7.4V
- Battery type: Li-ion
- Battery capacity: 3200mAh
- Color: Black
- Weight: 140g
- 1 x HD1 two way radio
- 2 x Battery
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x User’s manual
- 1 x Belt clip
- 1 x Sling
- Items purchased from retevis.com can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases.The return must be in its original condition,including gifts. For further detail,please find Return Policy (Opens in a new window).
- Click here to login the RMA Page (Opens in a new window) or email email@example.com.
- more than 6 month(s)
- This Radio is overall good. The price is very competitive and aesthetics is good with a sense of robustness but the keyboard is a bit noise. The battery has a very long life. The digital modulation is ok, but the analog modulation should be improved, it is a little low and this can be a problem. In the analogue mode, in movement, a background noise is heard. There is some software problem, but this company is very good, listens to its users and releases updates with corrections. For the moment, the GPS position can’t be sent to the APRS network with the BRANDMEISTER network, but the company is working to solve the problem. The messages: from APRS to DMR and from DMR to APRS through the BRANDMEISTER network work.
- The life battery and the power
- Analog modulation and there isn't AGC
- Battery, aesthetics
- Analog, AGC