RT2 DPMR Digital dual-band UHF+VHF 256CH Two Way Radio
Inexpensive DPMR RT2 GPS choice!
Availability: In stock
RT2, a dual display, dual standby two-way radio, adopts high-technology and novel design, bringing you a stable, reliable and efficient communications service. It is especially convenient for Staff of Property Management and entertainment. RT2 adopts humanism design, making it smart in shape, advanced in function and flexible in operation, with function of DTMF, voice scrambler and voice compander, will satisfy you and can hardly tear yourself away from it. More fantastic function,RT2 will take you to enjoy them
- DPMR digital transceiver.
- Dual Modes of analog and digital, Providing the smooth migration from analog and digital, Call to analog signal barrier-free
- Dual Band, Dual Display, Dual Standby
- Clear voice, exquisite workmanship, feels comfortable.
- DTMF encoder and decoder.
- 2 Tone，5 Tone，encoding and decoder.
- 1750HZ tone: convenient to connect the repeater, make calls distances farther.
- Scrambler function: it protect users' privacy call.
- Digital radio can send messages with Digital radio.
- 1 x Portable radio(GPS Version)
- 2 x Antenna(High gain antenna and Common antenna)
- 1 x Li-ion battery pack
- 1 x Adapter(US,UK,EU,AU Plug)
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Belt clip
- 1 x User´s manual
|Frequency range||136-174MHz, 400-470MHz|
|Memory Channel||256 Channels|
|Max power||0.5Watts, 4Watts|
|Supply voltage||Li-ion 7.4V/1800mAh|
|Display||Color LCD display|
|TDR||Dual display/Dual standby|
|Channel Spacing||12.5KHz/25KHz(Digital mode 12.5KHz)|
|Frequencies step||100k, 10k, 12.5k, 25k, 50k, 5k, 6.25k|
|User-defined side butttons||SK1/SK2/P1/P2|
|VFO/Channel mode||Frequency display/Channel display/Channel name display|
|Power saving||power saver
automatic power saving
|Squelch tail elimination||YES|
|Colour code||16 colour codes|
|Remote||Remote activate, Remote kill|
|Battery low alert||YES|
- Items purchased from retevis.com can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases.The return must be in its original condition,including gifts. For further detail,please find Return Policy (Opens in a new window).
- Click here to login the RMA Page (Opens in a new window) or email email@example.com.
- I have been evaluating a pair of these radio's now for over a month. Excellent radio. Have been able to work repeaters that are over 20 miles away and simplex on both VHF/UHF for over half a mile through dense trees. Used a MFJ watt meter and found 8 watts out on high power and 3 on low. Programming the radio's is a simple process though it would be nice if you could input a frequency in VFO mode then save it to a channel so you could manually program it if you didn't have access to a computer.I have completed many surveys on Amazon about this radio. Retevis customer service is first rate too. I highly recommend this radio and as an amateur radio operator for almost 46 years I've owned a lot of handhelds and this is one of the best.
- Great radio, works well and the software uploads the channel details really quickly. I also like the way you are able to program each of the side buttons and some of the front buttons with anyone of the many assigned functions that are available within the software. Good price and well put together and very versatile.
- This is a well built radio. I had some problems programming the radio initially. The customer service folks at Retevis were very helpful in explaining the use if the computer software to program the radio. They wante to make sure that I was satisfied. I appreciate their efforts
- Completely awesome!! Range is great! Put on the long antenae and the range is even better! Highly recommend for lake Winnipeg fishing!!
- These radios are GREAT!!! The workmanship of this product is Fantastic. The menu system is as easy as it gets for digital/analog radios. I have several digital radios that have a large learning curve but these are easy to master in a short time !!! I love them and plan to purchase more in the future.
- And it does come with 2 antennas both of them work very well. I can hear csx dc hub clearly with out any issues.
- I have two of these radios. I do not have a lot of experience with vhf amateur radios except the Baofeng. First the good points of the radio:
The audio is excellent in analog and digital mode.
The radio is loaded with features, since the radio is designed with the business and public safety band in mind a lot of the features do not pertain to amateur radio. I am I fire fighter so the two tone paging and the part 90 certification are great.
The color screen is easy to read in most conditions.
The radio comes with two antennas, a rubber duck and a full quarter wave antenna.
The charger is very nice and works better than some of the Baofeng chargers - 888S.
The squelch is solid and the radio seems to do a better job of resisting interference.
This radio is extremely customizable. Manually entering frequencies is fairly intuitive.
Now for the negative.
The documentation for this radio is poor. Apparently the manufacture works under the assumption that some else will write the manual etc. If you search for it there is a good english manual.
The programming software leaves a lot to be desired. A delete and insert line feature would be nice on the data entry grid. The radio is not currently supported by CHIRP.
The older radios seem to have firmware bugs on the digital modes. It makes recieving digital difficult at best.