Frequency Counter CTCSS/ DCS Decoder for Walkie Talkie
Availability: In stock
The frequency meter capable of measuring the parameters of the frequency of the continuous carrier signal (walkie-talkies, cordless phones) and digital signal (GSM, CDMA, PHS, wireless remote control, etc.), with signal strength indicator. Is the tool of choice for maintenance personnel, test frequency and signal strength of wireless enthusiasts?
1. Frequency resolution: 200K (digital signal only), 1K, 100HZ, optional
2. Test distance: 450M about 8 m; 150 M about 5 meters.
3. Test range: 50MHZ --- 2400MHZ
4. Battery: 9V laminated battery 6F22
5. Auto power off: 2 minutes. (200K files no automatic shutdown)
6. Distance covered: 8m for U-band and 5m for V-band
7. Battery: 9V
8. Color: camouflage color
9. Dimensions: 9.4cm x 5.7cm x 2.3cm / 3.7” x 2.2” x 0.9”
10. Net Weight: 98g
11. Single button control
12. With collapsible whip antenna
13. 7 DIGIT LCD Display with signal meter
14. One button with all functions
How to use:
Operation: a single button all functions.
Press the multifunction button boot
- Welcome Interface - release button back before shutdown mode of operation
- Consecutive keystrokes choose stepper 200K - release the button to enter a special mode of 200K digital signal
- Continuous button choose stepper 1K - release the button to enter the 1K resolution mode (sampling fast)
- Continuous button the select stepping 100Hz - release the button to enter the 100Hz resolution mode (high precision)
- Consecutive keystrokes into the operating mode (1K, and 100Hz) in work mode (200K)
- Quickly press the multifunction key and release, press the multifunction key
- Locking the screen displays the contents of the shutdown prompt
- Again, quickly press the multifunction key and release the release the button, shut down
- Unlock the screen
- Press the multifunction key for more than two seconds
- Displays the shutdown prompt
- Release the button, shut down
1 x RK560
1 x a built-in 9V battery clip
- Items purchased from retevis.com can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases.The return must be in its original condition,including gifts. For further detail,please find Return Policy (Opens in a new window).
- Click here to login the RMA Page (Opens in a new window) or email email@example.com.