N Type Coaxial Lighting Surge Protector
Availability: In stock
The surge protector is a lightning arrestor of coaxial construction. This device is designed to absorb the surge of lightning strikes on antenna at the top of a building and ground it, thus providing full lightning protector for transceiver, receivers, etc.
- Name: Coaxial lighting surge protector
- Connector: N Female to N Female
- Compatible with: NJ-NJ
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- V.S.W.R: Less 1.5:1
- Max input power: 200W
- Responsive time: 1000V/1s
- Max voltage: 350V
- Max electricity: 5KA
- Weight :96g(3.89oz)
- 1 x H20N Coaxial Lighting Surge Protector
|VSWR||less than 1.5|
- Items purchased from retevis.com can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases.The return must be in its original condition,including gifts. For further detail,please find Return Policy (Opens in a new window).
- Click here to login the RMA Page (Opens in a new window) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.