Pair RT36 rechargeable toy walkie talkies
RT36 Mini Walkie Talkie FRS/PMR License-free 0.5W Rechargeable Kids Children Toy Gift Two Way Radio
Availability: In stock
What will your kids Use a Walkie Talkie For?
1.Camping. Giving the kids some freedom around a camp site and allowing communication between different family members.
2.Hikes and other outdoor activities. Sometimes it makes sense for a group to split up. Maybe your younger child can't cope with the full route. Walkie talkies can help everyone to keep in touch and meet up again.
3.Theme parks, festivals and other big events. Just in case a younger child gets separated from a group or to allow different group members to do their own thing for a while.
4.Allowing kids to have some independence. It's nerve-racking to for parents when their children make those first lone trips to the park or to a shop. Being able to keep in touch allows for a more gradual transition. For younger kids it's great to be able to allow them to go on a little way ahead during a walk.
5.Delaying the need for a mobile phone. A walkie talkie can be used during the time when a tween needs to be able to communicate with parents when they go out but doesn't really need a mobile phone with its associated call charges.
6.Coordinating multiple cars on big trips. We often go away with family members and have three or four cars to try and get to the same place. Having a walkie talkie in each car makes communication much easier.
7.Around the house and garden. We've kept the baby monitors that we had when our children were younger and have used them like walkie talkies. A little lazy perhaps! But handy for calling the kids down when their food is ready or reminding them what they went upstairs to get. Walkie talkies can be used in this way too.
8.Kids enjoy using walkie talkies as part of their role play. There's lots of fun to be had when cousins or friends come round to visit.
- Simple operation, easy to use for children.
- Good sound quality with adjustable volume level.
- Stay connected with friends and families,Great for playing games, supermarket, shopping center, festivals and any outdoor activities.
- When playing games with your children,you can talk to them in a long distance.
- Adjustment volume level
- Auto squelch
- Call tone (10 sets of call sounds to select )
- Keyboard lock (long press menu)
- LED flashlight
- 7 kinds of LCD display
- Low battery alarm
- Each channel a digital coded squelch
- VOX funcion
- Backlight (seven backlight color)
- Memory function
- Auto power saving
- Aupport USB charging cable
- Restore factory settings
- 2 x RT36 two way radio
- 2 x Belt clip
- 6 x AAA batteries
- 1 x USB charge cable
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x User manual
|Frequency range||446MHz, 462-467MHz|
|Supply voltage||3 x “AAA” batteries|
|Dimension（Exclude antenna）||111 x 57 x 28mm/4.37 x 2.24 x 1.1in|
|VFO/Channel mode||Backlight (seven backlight color)|
|Battery low alert||YES|
- Items purchased from retevis.com can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases.The return must be in its original condition,including gifts. For further detail,please find Return Policy (Opens in a new window).
- Click here to login the RMA Page (Opens in a new window) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.