RT3 DMR Radio VHF Digital Two way Radio
DMR Digital RT3,can talk to Motorola!
Availability: In stock
Please Note : RT3&RT8 use one same and only programming cable , and the SKU is J9110P.
- DMR digital two way radio, You can talk to Motorola radio.
- 1000 Channels, Have more options
- Analog and digital mode combined
- Emergency alarm function
- Text message in digital mode
- Remote kill/stun/activate
- 1000 channels
- Remote kill/stun/activate
- Power-on protection
- Color LCD display
- Text messages in digital mode
- Encryption function
- Built-in CTCSS/DCS
- Up to 1000 channels
- Priority scan
- Complying with digital protocol ETSI TS 102 361-1,-2,-3
- DTMF decoding and encoding
- Updated software available for new features
- Private call, group call, all call in digital mode
- Operate in both Digital & Analogue mode
- Allows easily migrate from analog to digital
- Provide clearer voice communications in digital mode, throughout the coverage
- 1 x RetevisRT3 Digital Mobile Radio (DMR)
- 2 x Antenna
- 1 x Li-ion Battery
- 1 x Belt Clip
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x User's Manual
|Memory Channel||1000 Channels, Have more options|
|Max power||1Watts, 5Watts|
|Supply voltage||Li-ion 7.4V/2000mAh|
|Dimension（Exclude antenna）||131*61*36(Not Including Antenna)|
|Display||Color LCD display|
|TDR||Dual display/Dual standby|
|User-defined side butttons||P1/P2|
|VFO/Channel mode||Frequency display/Channel display/Channel name display|
|Power saving||power saver
automatic power saving
|Squelch tail elimination||YES|
|Colour code||16 colour codes|
|Encryption||4 bit simple encryption: 16 groups /32 bit enhanced encryption 8 groups|
|Remote||Remote activate, Remote kill|
|Battery low alert||YES|
|Accessory Connector||Ear 3.5mm + Mic 2.5mm(Space of two-pin:11mm)|
- Items purchased from retevis.com can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases.The return must be in its original condition,including gifts. For further detail,please find Return Policy (Opens in a new window).
- Click here to login the RMA Page (Opens in a new window) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Next Version Needs to be Dual Band
- I strongly recommend the designers start working on a dual band unit (if they have not already started.) Thank you
- I bought 2 of the RT3 for DMR mode , very good products ! Many thanks for your very good RT3 modell for DMR ,
Top Quality. Not Expensive
- I bought my RT3 3 months ago it has worked flawlessly ever since.
This is a sensitive radio in receive mode and has good audio in TX and RX.
Easy to program for the Amateur DMR networks.
Strongly built High Class Radio.
Not expensive, let not say, cheap!
- I Nougat my Retevis RT3 one month ago, I never regret, my desicion. Best buy for the Euro.
Top item for less money
- Chinese manufacturers have arrived in the luxury class.
This device does not need to hide from brand manufacturers.
The large-signal immunity is perfect.
The storage facility, and the battery life is better than the brand-name manufacturers.
Qualitatively better than any ICOM, YAESU, or similar device.
Have the device now for 3 months and I am absolutely satisfied.
Die Chinesischen Hersteller sind in der Oberklasse angekommen.
Dieses Gerät braucht sich nicht vor Markenherstellern zu verstecken.
Die Großsignalfestigkeit ist perfekt.
Die Speichermöglichkeiten und die Akkulaufzeit ist besser als bei den Markenherstellern.
Qualitativ besser als jedes ICOM, YAESU oder ähnliches Gerät.
Habe das Gerät nun seit 3 Monaten und bin absolut zufrieden.
Phil Reams 11/10/15
Radio is exactly as described. Great radio to get your feet wet with DMR
- Its not the revered bathead product, but for a sub-$200 product that supports MOTOTrbo DMR, its wonderful.
The radio has good heft, solidly made and works as advertised. The radio is flawless when examined on my Motorola service monitor. Everything was in spec.
The CPS software, like all CPS programming software requires a doctorate to understand and is not for the faint of heart. Not a big deal--if you are a newcomer to DMR, you might want to get an example codeplug to start out and use it for an example to learn from. I was an absolute noob to DMR and I was able to figure it out by using Tennessee's VolNet codeplug to work off of. It only took me a couple of hours to get the hang of it. Now I can help friends out pretty easily customizing codeplugs to their liking.
Thus far, the radio has performed flawlessly.
Matthew M 28/09/15
Affordable Alternative to Motorola
- I was skeptical at first about the quality of a DMR radio from China, but after using it for a few weeks, I'm a fan.
Yes, it's a clone of the XPR 7550 in a lot of ways. No, it doesn't have the selectivity or sensitivity of a Motorola. But it is a very usable radio for a very good price. The software is easier to use than MOTOTRBO CPS, too.
The FPP features can be a bit buggy, and if they fixed those issues I'd happily give it 5 stars.
I also wish they'd document what encryption algorithm the enhanced privacy feature uses. The key is MUCH larger than 40 bits, so it's not ADP. It may very well be AES256 based on the key length. At any rate, two of the MD380 radios will successfully talk encrypted to each other when the key information matches. I have not been able to make encryption work between a MD380 and a Motorola XPR 6550 though.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)