Free shipping on orders over $50 ; $20 OFF on orders over $300. ×
walkie talkie for skiing,
Maintaining a proper athletic ski stance keeps you balanced and puts you in a better position to control your skis.
- Stand relatively tall with your feet about shoulder-width apart.
- Flex your ankles and tilt your shins forward.
- Keep your shoulders slightly in front of your hips with weight centered over both feet.
- Keep your arms slightly out in front and off to the side. Hold your poles with the tips pointed back, behind your feet.
- Look toward where you’re going, not down at your skis.
Tip: Hop up and down with both feet. The stance when you land is where you want to be.