RT93 LTE&DMR Digital Repeater scheduling management
Flexible IP networking: The device is connected in an IP interconnection mode, and supports wired access mode or wireless access modes such as WIFI, 3G/4G, and satellite communication to implement voice and data communication.
Order Handling Time within 3 Working days(Pre-sale products excluded).
Bulk order Inquiry
Personalize your device
RETEVIS RT93 LTE&DMR Digital two way radio Mobile Repeater scheduling management Backpack system
- Flexible IP networking: The device is connected in an IP interconnection mode, and supports wired access mode or wireless access modes such as WIFI, 3G/4G, and satellite communication to implement voice and data communication.
- Powerful scheduling management: Scheduling platform can implement scheduling management functions such as device management, terminal management, group logical allocation, and voice scheduling.
- Analog/digital back to back: The back-to-back solution enables analog and digital walkie-talkies to interoperate in different modes of operation, ensuring a smooth transition of analog users to numbers.
- The intuitive status panel: The host panel comes with various status indicators and interface identifiers, which is very User-friendly.
- Dual time slot channel: Support standard DMR dual-slot working mode.
- Channels supported: Up to 1024 channel switching with PC tools.
- Adjustable transmit power: The transmit power can be adjusted according to actual needs, from 1 to 25 watts.
|Output power||1~25W Continuous adjustable|
|FM modulation Mode||11KOF3E@12.5KHz|
|4FSK digital modulation||12.5KHz|
|Data and voice|
|Digital voice encoder||AMBE++/SELP|
|Digital Protocol||ETSI-TS102 361-1、2&3|
|Adjacent channel selectivity||TIA603||65dB@12.5KHz/75dB@20/25KHz|