Walkie Talkie Survey 2022
Help us to understand your business operation so we can do better for communication.
1. Please give us an indication of your age
51 and above
2. Please kindly let us know your gender.
3. Which country are you from?
4.Which type(s) of walkie talkie do you use in your business operation? (Multiple selection)
Licensed-Free FRS / PMR446
Licensed Business & Industry frequency band
5. Which industry that the walkie talkie is used? （Multiple selection)
Medical (Dental Office, Medical office, Clinics)
6. How many times do you talk on the walkie-talkie in an hour?
7. At work, how many hours do you generally use the walkie-talkie a day?
8. How many total walkie talkies are used in your business operation?
5 to 10
10 to 20
9. Does it helpful to have below features in using walkie talkie? (Multiple selection)
Radio ID ( Used to send an individual ID code to inform receiving radios which user is calling them)
Emergency Status (A button on the radio is pressed, indicating to the dispatcher that an emergency condition exists)
Radio check (This feature allows the dispatcher to check out a given radio. If the radio responds, the radio is within communications range and its RF circuitry is functioning. The operator won't be disturbed)
Status Message (Radio sends status message to dispatcher and maintains its status condition in memory until changed. Dispatcher can poll radio at any time for current status)
Selective inhibit / Stun (In the event of unauthorized use or theft, the radio can be disabled over the air. Excellent for maintaining communication integrity with minimal disruption)
Revive (In the event that a radio was disable/stun, dispatch can remotely revive radio over the air)
Selective calling ( Call individual users on a channel for private communications)
Man Down (If someone is incapacitated, the radio will automatically activate the emergency function)
None of the above
10. Which accessories must be used at your work? (Multiple selection)
Single unit charger tray
Multiple unit charger tray
Bluetooth audio accessory
11. Please kindly let us know your occupation.
12. What walkie talkie brands and models are you using now?
13. Do you think the form factor of the walkie talkie model using now is suitable for your business operation? or Please kindly put down your business industry and what is your suggestion for the form factor to suit your business operation.
14. What is your expected communication coverage in the business operation area in square meter?
15. Do you face any problem when using walkie talkie in your business operation and what do you expect to improve?
16. What features improvement do you wish to have in walkie talkie? i.e. louder voice, one-to-one private call.
17. If there is a small DIY communication system that can provide more features and better communication experience in walkie talkie usage, will you consider deploying it?
18. If the above question is Yes or Maybe, what are the key features would you like to have in the system to assist in your business operation? (Example: Paging, Messages, Job tickets, walkie talkie stun/revive etc)
19. Would you pay for the system subscription fees with more features to upgrade your business operation?
20. What is an acceptable system subscription fee yearly?
21. If the above question is No, We would like to hear you more. What is the reason(s) that you are not consider to deploy a DIY system that could help you in your daily operation.