Ailunce HD1 Amateur Radio(GPS) and an extra Battery
HD1 dual band digital radio uses Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) Tier 2 Standard protocol. It is compatible with the popular MOTO TRBO series Tier I and II using standard encryption, as well as other makes and models of DMR supported radios. It is also compatible with any existing analog two-way radio operating on the supported UHF and VHF frequencies for easy migration to digital technology. And almost all the operations can be done via radio keypad.
Dual Band DMR Radio
Analog and Digital Combined
Compatible with Motorola Tier Ⅰ&Ⅱ
Comply with Digital Protocol ETSI TS 102 361-1,-2,-3
Use Time-Division Multiple-Access(TDMA) Digital Function
Frequency Band:136-174 & 400-480MHz& 76-107.95MHz(Receive only )
200,000 Contacts + 1000 Priority Contacts
Up to 3000 channels
Dual Time Slot for Repeater
Dual Time Slot for Point to Point
Encryption Function (Is not compatible with RT3,RT8,RT82.RT90)
Color LCD Display
1000/1450/1750/2100Hz Single tone
- This is original Ailunce HD1 battery pack.
- Voltage: 7.4V
- Battery type: Li-ion
- Battery capacity: 3200mAh
- Color: Black
- Weight: 140g
- 1 x HD1 two way radio
- 2 x Battery
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x User’s manual
- 1 x Belt clip
- 1 x Sling
|Frequency band||UHF and VHF|
|Frequency range||136-174&400-480MHz &76-107.95MHz(Receive only )|
|Operating Voltage||7.4V DC|
|Size||150 x 64x 40mm|
Dear,here is the link: https://www.retevis.com/resources-center,you can get the firmware here.
Dear Sidney, Please try to take off battery to make radio normal, please note keep connection tight between radio and PC when you upload a codeplug Best regards.
- Items purchased from retevis.com can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases.The return must be in its original condition,including gifts. For further detail,please find Return Policy (Opens in a new window).
- Click here to login the RMA Page (Opens in a new window) or email email@example.com.
- RT82 GPS DMR Dual Band Radio$229.00