Free shipping on orders over $50 ; $20 OFF on orders over $300. ×
What is Win-win Testing?
It’s a program for community members who, well, love testing! Basically, we’ll give you lower price product samples, and you test and review them. Your reviews can be videos on YouTube, text reviews on the product review or social media, or something completely creative and different. To participate in this program, just follow the steps below:
How to enter
- Sign in with your account (make a free account if you haven’t yet!).
- Read the Win-win Testing rules.
- Find the product you want to test.
- Click the “ADD TEST” button. Additional purchases, but do not pay.
- Fill out the form and we will send you a coupon after review.
- Pay after filling in the coupon.
Applicants who meet some of the criteria below will be prioritized. However, you don’t have to meet all the criteria to be chosen.
- Provide a complete personal profile, including your social media (we will only use this information to screen your application and we will never share it).
- Be specific in your testing plan (include where you will post your review, what form your review will take, and specifically how you plan to put the product through its paces).
- Contribute product reviews in the community Product Review section (social media reviews count too, just share the link in the Product Review section!).
- Complete the survey (not every product has a survey).
- Copying others’ testing plans or failing to submit a review link will result in disqualification from future We Love Testing programs.
- You can sign up for multiple products at the same time, but you will be chosen for only one product at one time.
We’ll announce our testers on the Completed Testing page. Selected testers will be contacted by us directly to confirm participation and provide shipping information.
- You are not required to post your review to a specific website, but you could share your review on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.), YouTube, Retevis blogs, deal websites, or other online spaces.
- If you’re sharing your review on social media, don’t forget to add hashtag #Win-winTesting and tag our official account to increase the chances of being reposted.
- Once you have finished your review, you also need to submit your review link in the community on the Completed Testing page within two weeks. If you haven’t submitted a review link after two weeks, you will be disqualified for future Win-win Testing programs. (Please drop @Retevis a private message in advance if extenuating circumstances will prevent you from making the deadline.)
- If you are selected as a tester, you will not be able to sign up for other ongoing testings until you finish the review submission process.
- Please note it usually takes up to 3 days to approve your submitted review link and for it to show up on the community. Incorrect or broken links will not be approved.
- Once you have submitted your review, Retevis reserves the right to use, edit, and repost your submitted content.
- Creating a post in the Product Review category will get you 10 Experience Points and 10 PowerBucks (up to 3 times per day).
- High-quality reviews will have the chance of being pinned to the homepage to get more views. If your review gets pinned, you’ll get an extra 10 Experience Points and 5 PowerBucks for use in future Power Draws and the Retevis Auction House (up to once per day).
Retevis reserves the right of final explanation.