RB28B FRS License Free Portable Two Way Radio
1, Simple design. Small and thin.
2, FRS frequency band use without burden.
3, Easy charging with Type-C charger.
4, The programming cable is C9018A.
5, NOTE: Programming software: please click "support" to download
Order Handling Time within 3 Working days(Pre-sale products excluded).
Bulk order Inquiry
Personalize your device
1, License-free FRS frequency.
You can purchase and use RB28B directly in North America and some other countries and regions. No license of use required.
2, 22 Channels can be used.
The 22 channels have fixed frequencies and power, with editable CTCSS/DCS codes to filter other signals.
3, Simple designs and mini handheld radio.
Compact in appearance, suitable for long-time carrying. The front buttons can be adjusted according to requirements
4, Long standby with Li-ion battery.
The 1,500 mAh battery is good for a full day's work and standby time. A low battery alarm ensures timely charging.
- Frequency Range: 462.5500 - 467.7125 MHz (RX & TX)
- Memory Channel: 22 FRS Channels
- Operation Voltage: DC3.7V ±10%
- Battery Capacity: 1500mAh (Li-ion)
- Step frequency: 5KHz
- Working time (5:5:9): 12 Hours
- Antenna Impedance: 50ohm
- Item Dimensions: 105*52*21 mm
- Weight: body 82.6g battery 38.3g total 127.9g (include a battery, belt clip)
|Frequency Range||462.5500~467.7125MHz||Output power||2 W / 0.5 W||RF sensitivity||≤0.25uV|
|Channel capacity||22 CH||Adjacent channel power||≥60dB||Opening sensitivity||≤0.20uV|
|Working Voltage||3.7 V||TX current||≤1.35A||Audio output||≥300mW|
|Antenna impedance||50Ω||Spurious radiation||≤7.5µW||Receive current||≤410 mA|
|Step frequency||12.5KHz||Modulation limited||≤2.5kH||Waiting current||≤20mA|
- Time out timer(TOT)
- VOX feature
- Busy Channel Lockout
- Keyboard Lock (Auto/Manual)
- Squelch level(0-9 grades)
- Auto power-saving function
- Audio Compand option
- Monitor function
- CTCSS/DCS Encode/Decode
- Low power indication/alarm
- Scan function
- Call ringtone (10 groups)
- 2-pin Kenwood accessory port